2012年1月29日 星期日

Whatever real is real in consequence






Early this month, I came back to CUHK and visited my professor,  after more than a year. "The society is so rea." as she said. I can't say I truly and fully understand and say if my intepretation is correct, but yes, it's quite true that sometimes, what we believe is real is only because we believe it is true. And then, it become something really real. I told my professor I want to be an artist, simply, a person who draws. And she said, "yea, why not?" Whatever real is real in consequence. Thus, I made my webpage (though its simple one), I am going to have my name cards too.     I try to travel elegantly between the real social world and my inner world.


p.s. I am so smazed when you said you found my drawings are "meaningful" and from the drawings in the early days.

沒有留言:

張貼留言