2011年10月30日 星期日

I go in search of magicians and of princesses!

When the children asked why he was leaving
Garcia Lorca said:
 I go in search of magicians and of princesses!

一向覺得詩是很難親近的高深的藝術

不過Federico Garcia Lorca
他的詩很簡單、很Pure
很孩子氣卻又可以很很漫

以下一首是西班牙朋友推薦的
Gacela of Unforseen Love

No one understood the perfume
of the dark magnolia of your womb.
Nobody knew that you tormented
a hummingbird of love between your teeth.

A thousand Persian little horses fell asleep
in the plaza with moon of your forehead,
while through four nights I embraced
your waist, enemy of the snow.

Between plaster and jasmins, your glance
was a pale branch of seeds.
I sought in my heart to give you
the ivory letters that say "siempre",

"siempre", "siempre" : garden of my agony,
your body elusive always,
that blood of your veins in my mouth,
your mouth already lightless for my death.

2 則留言:

  1. 不太明白詩的意境,尤其Persian little horses這段。

    回覆刪除
  2. yes ... its difficult becoz of different cultural background. but all i know is that for andalusia there is rich arabic cutltural background ..

    yes, i found it very har to poetry appreciation. it has its own code. yet among all poems, no matter how i little i could really truly understand all the lines, .. i found this poem beautiful .. the whole pic the poem gave me.

    回覆刪除